1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG I think she LIKES me! What do I DO?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mugwump, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Mugwump

It's kinda funny how this happened... basically a friend of mine told me about one of her friends who is gay and single, and a bit muddled. I saw this friend on facebook and thought she looked nice! Then about 2 days later I saw her at a gay club, so I introduced myself. She's cute. We got on well. During the night we chatted a fair bit. She seemed quite concerned that I didn't like her, like she was a bit insecure. It's funny cos it's usually me who is like that, so it was a bit of a role reversal. She seemed to enjoy talking to me, and she asked me to let her know if I was going somewhere so she could come too. When I walked outside for some air she ran after me, thinking I was leaving without saying bye. When I did actually leave, she didn't want me to go.

Does that mean she likes me?! Is there any possible way I could have read this wrong? I am sooooo out of my league here, never having even been kissed. I added her on facebook. What do I do next??? (God I hope she doesn't look at this site!!)

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Sounds likes she likes you. go for it =]

3. Rikudo

[youtube]VZ2HcRl4wSk[/youtube]

Some words of encouragement.

4. SaturdaySaviour

You've added her on FB, so try to have a little chat with her and see how it goes. From what you wrote she seems interested. Go for it!

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>Does that mean she likes me?!

23 going on 15. That's so cute. :slight_smile:

Yes, it looks like she likes you. And, just because you didn't make this clear, do you like her? Not just because she might like you - do you like her for her? In that case, go with that. Send her a message on Facebook and say "Had a great time with you last night - hope we can do it again soon!"

Lex

6. Mugwump

Lol, yes Lex I'm getting younger by the second! Seriously, once I realised I was into girls I regressed about 10 years.

Yeah, I do like her :slight_smile: She's pretty cute. I sent her a message on facebook asking her if she wants to go to a social discussion group thing (so it's not 1:1 to start with). She said she wanted to but she couldn't go this week due to having assignments to do. She wants to go the following week though. Dunno how to take that.

Damn this teenageryness!

7. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Id say she wants to go but she is busy this week, I think its only natural when you are excited/anxious about someone liking you to worry if they say im busy but there is really no need, she sounds like she really likes you but is genuinely busy. If you see her on facebook sometime before the next meeting that she can go to arrives perhaps just have a friendly chat, or maybe sometime this week you could send her a message saying hope your assignments are going ok.

Im so pleased for you.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>She said she wanted to but she couldn't go this week due to having assignments to do. She wants to go the following week though. Dunno how to take that.

She turned you down (saying she was busy) but gave you an alternate plan to meet up again. I'd take that as a positive sign. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. Mugwump

Update: She said she didn't think the thing I invited her too was really her thing. It isn't mine either, to be honest! Also, our mutual friend reports that she thinks I'm cute!! I just sent her a message saying maybe we could skip the initial plan and do coffee instead. In doing so, I think I just officially asked someone on a date for the first time ever!! OMG

Stay with me guys! I need somewhere to report back to!

10. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww make sure you report back to us, we are always here for help and advise.