1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think i like girls

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gymna5t, Sep 8, 2007.

1. gymna5t

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    at school, there is this guy i like. hes really cute, funny, and smart. normal, right?

well, when i go to the mall, i never checkout the guys. i look at girls. but not what they are wearing, but them, theirselves.

does this mean im lesbian, normal, or both?

please help. im confused!:icon_sad:

2. Alywishous

Ur 13 right? U hav plenty of time to sort this out. You may b bi. If you are you'll probably look back at all the crushes you've had and see that you've had as many on girls as on guys. But it maytake a while for u to really see this. I didn't even realize until last year that I had as many crushes on girls as on guys. Dont worry. U'll figure it out. I know I didnt answer ur question but that's a question u have to answer for yourself. btw, welcome to Empty Closets. U'll get plenty of support here, even if u dont understand or know what you are yet.

3. SpikySpice

Aly is right, since you are 13, your body is still developing so your orientation may not be right yet...

But looking at girls and check them out(not their clothes) is normal, cuz my sister do it too and she is straight

Liking the guy at your school because of his personalities maynot tell you that you are straight either

So what you do is to keep interacting with both sides through year, and you'll find out your sexuality, actually no one can tell you your exact orientations through the thinsg you tell, because everyone has different experieneces and opinions, and in different enviroment, so you will figure it out but with people's advices and guide:slight_smile:

4. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I feel the same as you... except its opposite. There is this girl I like but there are also a few guys I like... and I always check out guys not girls... *Sigh* I dunno either.

You're probably still questioning or are curious or w/e, you'll probably realize which gender you actually like later.

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

being lesbian is better. at your age you are way to young to know if you are bi. pick one (i think girls are better) then just go with that. it'll help you focus if you stick with only one gender at your age. when you are older (in college) then if you still have some feelings for guys experiement and stuff and you might just be bisexual. but for now i'd stick with just one, as you are younger. but since you are likeing girls and know it this young i'd assume you are just gay. i was bi before i realized i was gay. you can still think guys are hot and good friends without dating them.

6. Bryan

When I was 13, I liked mostly girls, but had some interest in guys. Over time, my intrest for guys grew, and for girls shrunk, but this may not be your case. You could ither be a lesbian, bi, or bi-curious. You have plenty of time to work this out, dont try to infulence your self one way or the other, just let nature take its course. And, dont try to supress your sexuality, that sort of hurt me, and it took me 3 years to come to terms with my self because of it. Anyway, good luck with this all, and give it time

7. TeeBe

I wouldn't worry too much about figuring that out right now. Wait and see how things roll: none of the above are wrong, and it will take forever to figure it out, if you ever do. If you have a crush on someone, it is a crush regardless of their gender. What you label yourself doesn't need to be that importand (for the time being, at least. It is alot easier to give advice than to act on it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)