1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i find...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gymna5t, Sep 8, 2007.

1. gymna5t

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    where can i find people who are like me?

do i just like ask them "hey. are you lesbian? wanna hang out?"

or can u tell if someone is lesbian?

2. Alywishous

Well just straight up asking them would make it easier but u might offend some ppl who dont support homosexuality. What I do is watch them and try to figure them out. If you get to know them personally that's even better. Then you can make guesses about whether they are or not. Or if the subject of homosexuality comes up u can open up to them if u trust them and are comfortable with telling them. And if they are and trust u they might flat out tell you. You kind of have to trust for some pplto trust you. I know that didnt answer ur question but its something u need to feel out yourself and learn how to go about it. Good luck and welcome to EC. You'll get plenty of support here.

3. Bryan

you can go to a gsa oor pflag meeting, but unless someone is open about it, it is sort of hard to tell who is who. Online, try thegyc.com, but dont give away any personal info there (you shoudlnt do that anywhere though). Also since you are 13, it will be a little harder to find ppl your age