1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Tour

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Dare2bProud

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to let all of you know I started a new tour and things are going great! My tour partner is great, her and I hang out a lot but we also have a good balance with that. She is very supportive to work with and she is very good with child management. Its been weird being with someone different after my last experience and I still have some habits that is hard to break I guess. Its officially been a month since I last talk to my last tour partner. I deleted his phone number. I will admit its been hard. I'm not sure why or what drew me to him. I guess I felt sorry for him and I still do a little, however, I like what I do and I definitely let me knew tour partner feel out the job. Her and I work well together.

As I mentioned awhile back that after summer I will have three months off from touring. Although, I felt it was a negative, its actually a positive. I will be returning in the Winter again for another school year tour. I think I'm going to take the time given to me to catch up with friends, maybe do a little traveling and get a seasonal part time job. Its not as bad as I've been making it out to be after all.

Thanks for all your support! :icon_bigg

2. starbucksshoote

Yay! That's good news!!

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds great! Best of luck to you!

Lex

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad that things are going well for you! Hope the new tour goes well and that you will be enjoying it. :slight_smile: