1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I fucking hate being right

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Connor22, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Connor22

OK well I'm just going to blurt al of this out bafore it starts digging trenches

My dad has Cancer
    Well developed cancer
    going into hospital in three weeks
    Dunno what his chances are

I's just not fair I mean JUST when things start looking up, bullying in school has quit, I meet someone that is probably gay and we are great together, I join several youth groups and make loads of new good friends etc etc, just when things are going good. Fuck. I don't know why the bloody hell god is doing this but I guess a) theres nothing I can do and b) he probably has a good idea where he's going with this

2. theJosephDean

First, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your father. I have a few relatives battling cancer at the moment as well, so I know how horrible it is to deal with.

Second, things do always happen for a reason, the cause of which may be unknown. Usually, I have observed that for every good action that happens, something bad has to come along to "ruin it", when really, it's just keeping it balanced. Though I, like many others here, don't subscribe to any religious beliefs, balance is in everything no matter what anyone believes.

Just try to keep in mind that if something 'bad' was what happened most recently, the only place to go is up, so hopefully something will come along to try to lighten the situation.

I hope that when he goes in, the doctors will be able to find a way to help him. You'll always have supporters here :slight_smile:

3. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

OMG Connor i'm really sorry to hear. :frowning2: Him having cancer isn't the end of the world! The chances are in his favor of pulling thought! :slight_smile:

If you want to speak to someone who has been thought all of this im willing to answer questions PM me or my wall. As you know I have been thought it all. :slight_smile:

Keep up beat for what ever happens.

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Damn man. I'm really sorry to hear about that.My Uncle died of cancer in November of 2009. I know that doesn't make things any better and I'm pretty sure the pain you're feeling is much worse than mine was but you will make it through this. No matter what happens. You don't deserve to go through any of this. It takes an incredibly strong person to go through this. I don't have a whole lot of friends and the ones I do have live farther away so seriously you can talk to me. Just send me a message or whatever I check up on this site daily.

Feel better, I'll pray for you :slight_smile:

5. Chandra

I'm so sorry. :frowning2:

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm sorry Connor! :frowning2: Just know that you can always come here and talk about it and there will be someone to listen. (*hug*)

7. Davy

Scotland (That's the bit with hills & rain)
    I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to yourself, your dad and all your family.(*hug*)