1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember those old topics about my mom getting drunk and fucking things up?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AlexPatrickMorrissey, Jun 26, 2010.

1. :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Fuck. I just woke up at about 10 to 3:00 and I heard a bunch of loud banging noises and screams. I went into my sister's room where I saw my mom kneel on the floor, with a cell phone in hand, and bang on the walls as hard as she could. I immediately knew what it was. She was drunk and talking to her ex. I knew that if I didn't act fast, she would be going to jail. I quickly tackled her to the ground and tried to take the phone. I didn't get it, but I was close. I got a few little cuts on my arms, but nothing major. Then I followed her down the hallway, getting ready to lunge at her for the phone. Right before I was going to, she turned around and tried to punch me in the face. Luckily, I was ducking a little bit. Then I went and grabbed her keys, purse, and home phone. I still needed the cell phone, though. Then we somehow ended up in the middle of the street where I was literally wrestling with her for the phone. I eventually got it, and ran into the house so she wouldn't try to hit me or take the phone or anything. I called my grandma, who came to pick her up in about five minutes. During those five minutes, she was talking to the tweeker dude across the street (her other ex), trying to get him to come and beat me up for the phone. Luckily, he was staying away. When my grandma got there, it took another five minutes to get her into the car. She was screaming and crying about her cigarettes. Eventually, she got in and my grandma drove off with her. I hope my grandma is OK right now.

Oh yeah, and I still have her phone. Here's an example of the kind of shit she texts to her ex:

"If u cant take five out to do this for me then ur not worth being with asshole fuckhead from hell".

Jesus fucking Christ. Oh yeah, and her ex texted her back, asking her if she found someone to smoke crack with. Wonderful.

Ah well, at least she isn't in jail right now. I saved her from 3 months to a year, so I hope she can thank me someday. I'm going to chill out for a little while, then I'll call my grandma and see if she's OK. Let's hope that she doesn't do anything that's FUCKING STUPID again!

:help:

2. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    God, I know so much how you feel. (*hug*)

There isn't much I can say because I'm pretty much in a similar situation, but I can offer you my empathy and I hope things get better soon.

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)