1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I Ask???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hidden Angel, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I left high school last year and am now at university and am now getting a little desperate to find another lesbian who I can actually get along with, not for a relationship or anything but just to talk to. Anyway all through I school there were rumors that my biology teacher was gay ( I'm not one to listen to rumors but as I said I am getting desperate) we get along really well and I can talk to her about most things so I'm contemplating asking her if she is gay or not but at the same time I don't want to offend her if she isn't.
    What to you guys think yes or no??? And if yes how do I bring it up?

2. I say you should look out for any clues before taking action. Ask around about if they have any family or anything like that. It would certainly be embarrassing to ask if she turns out to be heterosexual. As much as I hate to say this, you're going to have to take time if you want to get answers and not seem intrusive. It's a hard line to walk, I'm sure, but it's definitely the better decision. You'll get the same answer no matter how fast you go, so just take as much time as you need to find out. :slight_smile: