1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FML. Advice please x

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TyPod, Jul 3, 2010.

1. TyPod

Ok, I hate this situation but at the same time I love it SO much.

So, there's this girl who i have been crazily in love with for about 2 years. There's not been a time when I've looked at her and hated myself for being to afraid to tell her how much I love her. If she ever died, I think I'd commit suicide.

On Friday I went to her house and we got bored so we were trying to guess who the other person liked, and we did this for a while by just giving each other clues (most of which I lied about incase she guessed it was her, didn't feel the same and made it awkward between us)

but then yesterday I was in my lounge watching tv when I got a text from her (since I'm typing this on my phone I'll copy and paste it) :

"I hope this doestnt make things wierd between us, and if you dont feel the same way then i hope it doesnt wreck are friendship. But i really like youu. :/. " and then "Sorry if you feel wierd. I hope we can still be friends.? X"
    So I replied :
    "Sorry for the long reply, my phone ran outta battery x and I feel exactly the same about you x *I think I just did a little wee wee :slight_smile:"

And she replied :*
    "Ha ha. I hope something can happen between us. But i just want to know if we will still be friends if somethingg goes wrong. (not sayingg it will lol.). X"

Then we spoke for ages and now I can't get the issue of coming out to her off my mind. Should I tell her I'm bisexual now, before it gets serious and hope she sees past it or not tell her and hope she doesn't find out some other way and hate me? This girl is seriously awesome, I doubt she would mind but there could be a tiny bit of homophobia as sometimes, for instance, she will make a light hearted fat joke or something. I really don't want to lose her after all these years of waiting ):

what would you do in my situation? :bang: :help:

2. coolguy144

The way I see it is that
    you don't have to answer to anyone but yourself,
    but then again, I'm a private person.

=P

But if you wait in the future and she falls in love with you,
    if it's true love,
    nothing would change her opinion on you.

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

You don't have to tell her anything. Is up to you to decide when and if you want to. If you want to then I would suggest waiting some time to tell her.

4. george678

As "TheEdend" said you don't have to tell her anything but I would personally tell her before it gets serious.

5. Meropspusillus

You don't HAVE to tell her, however, if you really love and care about this person why wouldn't you share this important part of you with her?

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think if it comes up in a related conversation then you should tell her, if you want to tell her anyway then thats up to you but as long as its not something you actually keep from her then its all good.

7. Inhuman

Uhm, tell her once you're a bit closer I'd say.