1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really down

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dude99, Jul 12, 2010.

1. dude99

dude99 Guest

anyway I feeling really down. Actually there has been an guy I really like or love and what he does makes me feel depressed. I have known him for a couple of months. Anyway he says he likes me and thinks I am cute. We not go out but we are good friends. Anyway he knows I have the hots for him and have flirted with him numerous times. We have discussed doing it quite a number of times in past but it never did happen. Anyway we not done it but discussed it quite an bit. Recently when I met him again we flirted, but after awhile he flirted with someone else from an guy he just met an bar. Anyway he and that guy suggessed an threesome. I not really into it but I am keen on that guy so I went and did it anyway. I did not feel good and feel depressed about it. It made me feel very jealous that he was flirting with this other guy alot. It also made me feel dirty too with the threesome.

Anyway I feel I love this guy and just am really depressed when I think of the last situation when I met him last.

2. Eleanor Rigby

I am sorry in advance, because I know what I am going to say sounds harsh. I don't think you're going to get a love relationship with that guy.
    Lets face it, he knows how you feel about him, and if he was feeling the same, he would already be your boyfriend. Instead of that, what you describe gives me the feeling that he has been using you to realize his sexual fantasies.
    I know it's not easy, but you'd better give up on that guy and move on.
    And once again, I am sorry for how harsh that sounds, but I think you would really do yourself a favor giving up on your expectations with this guy, because it seems to me that all you're going to get from this is a heartbreak. It's going to be hard enough moving on from this now, spare yourself to keep hoping for I don't know how many time and to do things you're not into (like the threesome) just to please him at the risk to feel bad afterward.
    Do whatever it takes for moving on, including not seing this guy anymore if necessary. It's probably going to take some time, but you can get through this and find someone you'll love who will truly return the feeling.
    If you ever need to talk, vent, or whatever, feel free to PM me anytime.

I whish you good luck, and take care of yourself (*hug*)