1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Took a break from EC

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by blueeyedcutie, Jul 12, 2010.

1. blueeyedcutie

I'm back now with more perspective on who I am and not really thinking about who I am. I needed to not to think and just be who I am. I am getting to the point of accepting life and letting myself not be labeled. I like it that, I will always do whats right in my heart. I want a relationship where I am loved and treated with respect. I do have a question, did you guys mourn the heterosexual lifestyle because I feel incredibly sad about not being legally married all the time? BTW, I'm bi so I can end up with a guy but I still feel that part of me wanting to be married in a church wedding and such.....ugh....

2. amess

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can understand what you mean. I am not bi, but i would love to marry legally to a woman who treated me right and loved me. I dont think its bad, i think its normal. Sometimes, some of us might "mourn" hetersexualism because of the not being able to legally married. It's just a feeling, but hey...soon hopefully it'll change and then no one will have to worry. ^_^

3. padre411

I'm not bi so I can't quite put myself in your shoes. But my desire for a family and the "right" lifestyle as part of me denying who I was for so long. This has ended up causing great pain to people I love.

Peace, Mike