1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boom! Anger rises to the surface and boils over

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by travelinsoul21, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Well that's pretty much what just happened. With Mr. Asshole-sexist-homophobe-disrepecting-douchebag man. I'm tired of how he is treating our familly as a guest and I promptly told him so. Before it was over, it was a full on clusterfuck the likes of which I have never before seen. He threatened me. I told him not to disrepect my family and then he kept trying to change the subject to something else.

I win.

2. Walolas

What did he do to piss you off so much? From the way it is sounding nothing a normal house guest should ever do. And the clusterfuck was it just you and him fighting or did your family jump in and defend you, defend him, or chose not to get involved?

Also what happend after he threatend you? Is he still staying at your house or did he get kicked out?

3. He's stil here. My family jumped into defend me, thus causing the clusterfuck. He's trying to come in here and act like the man of the house and put my father down. I am the man of this house, since my father left. I love my father, I'm not mad at him, he did the best he could. This guy needs to back the fuck off, and that's exactly what I told him.

4. Walolas

Good for standing up to him! Also I am assuming you feel even better for being able to yell at him with your family behind you after the car incedent even though he doesn't know about you. However, I was kinda hoping your mom woulda kicked him outta the house and closed the door on him to emphasize that belittling her family would not stand and that he should learn some damn manners!

5. Walolas

I'm just curious how things have gone since this happend? Everything ok there and has he left to go back to where ever his outdated ideas come from yet?

6. He leaves on Tuesday. I can't wait. But he's coming back in November :frowning2: My goal is to, by November, be openly gay enough that he get's it

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>He leaves on Tuesday. I can't wait. But he's coming back in November

....Why?

Lex

8. Walolas

Forget being out by that point I would just try and get my own place before having to deal with someone like that again!

9. I'm going to college though & am only going to be working part time. I don't think that's gonna happen

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

How about before him leaving on Tuesday you kick his arse :slight_smile:

11. Walolas

old fashion gay beats up gay hater! I love it. Tape it and post on youtube so we may all mock him! mwuahahahaha

12. He's got a blackbelt....so I'm gonna go with no

13. & besides, I'm a lover not a fighter

14. george678

awww , did he slag off gays? :angry: