1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is some fucked up, soap oprea-style bullshit

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Étoile, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Étoile

*sigh* Let me tell you my situation.

(Made up names to protect identities)

Me, Marcus, Stacy, Anna, and Hailey are all friends.

I kinda like Marcus.

I've told Hailey about this plenty of times. Come to find out, she likes Marcus.

Anna used to like Marcus.

Stacy asked Marcus out last year. Marcus said no, because he was dating Tasha in Canada.

Marcus broke up with Tasha, dated two other girls, and now dates Tasha again.

Now, he's flirting with Stacy. Stacy doesn't know if she wants to date him or not.

Hailey was competing for Marcus's attention when we went out last night, but he wasn't paying her any attention.

Marcus knows I and Stacy liked him. He doesn't know Anna liked him or that Hailey likes him.

This is truly a mess. I'm not even sure if I'm asking for help. Or if there is any help. :eusa_doh:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anyone actually like Marcus? Or does everyone hang out with him hoping that they'll get a chance to date him?

Lex

3. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This isnt soap opera bull shit, this is middle school bull shit.
    Clearly none of you will have marcus and if you did you wouldnt be very happy because it's clear that he's got a lot of people who want him and are willing to compete with you. So just get over him and move on, tell your friends to do the same. When marcus finds someone he likes, he'll date them, no sense in forcing something or competing with others. It's like you're all acting as if he has no say in who he dates and its up to you guys to fight over him... and is he even gay? or bi?

Seriously, this isnt worth anyone's time to chase this kid.

4. Prccgeek

I agree...if this guy is actually your friend and you like being with him for more reasons that you have a crush on him...then I think it is fine to hang out...but the way you put it...it sounds like you are his gaggle of admirers that follow him everywhere which is not worth your time

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not worth your time. But to me..yeah that's like a plot for some soap opera lol. No offense...