1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justifying myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BudderMC, Jul 23, 2010.

1. BudderMC

So by now I'm pretty sure I'm predominantly gay. I've been having this thought the last couple days on well, I'd guess you could call it justifying being gay?

Because I was never well-off down below I figured I'm inadequate to top anyone, and therefore I'm not interested in topping anyone, since it wouldn't be great for either person. So since I'd rather bottom, I've gotta be with a guy and not a girl. But I guess if I was more endowed down below I'd rather be with a girl since I could perform.

So call it justifying or bargaining or whatever you'd like, but that's where I'm at. I'm 99% sure that the only reason I'd think being with a girl is better is because I'm still accepting being gay, but yeah.

Mostly just looking for someone to reiterate what I already know, since it sounds better coming from you guys and I'll believe it more when someone else says it. Appreciated as always. :slight_smile:

2. Bang Bang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sort of get what your saying, I mean, some things you've mentioned like:
    I too sometimes feel like that.

I consider myself a bisexual because I like both males and females, it doesn't really have to do with sex, but I feel I can emotionally like or love both males and females.

Perhaps you may be more of a bisexual than completely gay? Maybe you feel that you can be with both male and females, for sexual or non-sexual reasons?

It's hard for one to tell you. It's something you have to figure out on your own. Search your feelings. :slight_smile:

3. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

I am sorry...i dont understand your reasoning for being gay? you mention that your "equipment" might not be big enough to satisify a man...and that if it were bigger you would have sex with women instead?

its not the size of your "tool" that counts its how u use it...its what you are attracted too aswell that defines your sexuality...you would have sex with women even if you are not attracted too them and if your tool was bigger?

i dont understand at all? you are worried about performance? so performance defines your sexuality?

4. BudderMC

It's hard to explain.

Let me try this way. I can picture myself being intimate with a woman. But for those reasons I can't picture myself going any further than that.

I can somewhat picture myself being intimate with a man, and going further, since bottoming would appeal to me more, possibly because of the reasons above.

I'm trying to figure out whether I'm trying to justify myself because of that, or whether it's a legitimate and primary reason to my orientation.

5. paco

paco Guest

i'd say it's not any indication of your sexual orientation at all. it may be what you prefer, but there are gay men that marry women and never admit to anyone that they're actually attracted to men, but that doesnt make them straight, they just prefer to live a "normal" life to living a happy life. there are also straight men that like bottoming, but they really are straight because they like women, they just also like the stimulation.

it just sounds like you're insecure about your size, but the majority of men are which is why you see ten thousand male enhancement infomercials on tv. truth is, it's really not all that important, some guys (and girls) actually like smaller guys to the point of it being a fetish. i myself would be frightened by a monster dick so i like average size.

don't let these things rule your life, there's much more to it than size. good luck.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure we're using the same terms here. To me, "being intimate" means being physical. I'm assuming that would at least include some heavy kissing, but I'd also include anything and everything beyond that spot, including penetration. So when you say "I could picture being intimate with a woman, but nothing beyond that", it doesn't quite make sense to me. I'm assuming you mean you could imagine kissing a woman (passionately), but not having actual intercourse with her?

But onto your main point. It IS the case that some guys simply aren't big enough to top very well. But there aren't that many, actually. I know of one (secondhand), and he was about three inches erect. He referred to himself as "bottom by design". But pretty much any guy who's bigger than that can top. It might take some more work, and it might not be something you choose to do (or your partner chooses to do). But you can. And even if you DO fall into that category (and assuming you've finished growing), that doesn't mean "it's bottom or nothing". Many gay couples rarely or never have anal sex. Either because they can't, or they're not interested in it, or they just like other things more. Gay sex isn't put-tab-A-into-slot-B. It's whatever you two want it to be. Of course, if you WANT to bottom, go for it.

So back to your original point. Are you gay because you're underendowed? No. You're gay because you dig guys. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. titaniumCloset

ya that's what it comes down to. you can "justify" being gay however you want but a straight guy that has a smaller penis doesn't just turn gay so they can bottom. you're born gay, much before your penis has even seen any action :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Loving guys is not a bad thing, it's great :slight_smile:

8. BudderMC

So I'm pretty sure I basically confused all of you... sorry for that.

But for what it's worth, you answered my question. All I really needed was for someone to help crush that thought because I knew it was just me justifying myself, but I needed to hear it from someone else. So thanks. :slight_smile:

9. TonyR

TonyR Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Justify my love