1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by george678, Jul 24, 2010.

1. george678

Ok so I am in love with this guy called Matt and he is nice he lives near me in Bedford and I have a massive crush on his I put "x's" when I speak to him and I get some back :slight_smile: But I don't know whether he likes me.
    We have a few things in common but like we both dress smart we both are into Computing etc....the only real thing I think that made me think he likes me is one night after talking I went to bed and he put this as his status right away...
    I know it is a quote from a song but do you think it's about moir?

Thanks
    George

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hmmmm, hard to tell just from that.
    Does use terms like cuttie, babe, hansome, sexy? Dose he make a lot of eye contact when he talks to you?

Does he touch you a lot when he talks to you?

Does he comment on all your pics on facebook?
    These would be tell tale signs.
    But there is one way to find out, tell him how you feel.

3. george678

Thanks for the reply.

Yep

Nope - because he is VERY mature...
    We only talk over Facebook

Nope - but I think it's because I don't want him to because people will ask...I haven't commented on his either.
    How do I go around doing this? :S

4. Bang Bang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG! "Say Goodnight and Go" by Imogen Heap! I love that song! Any man that could quote that song is awesome, hands down! Ha ha!

I get this feeling that he may be into you. I mean, if you guys have been friends for a while, maybe he has some sort of hidden feelings for you.

You're the only one that can figure this out, so trust your judgment. When you're with him, see if he flirts with you, and whatnot. Look for any open signals that might indicate he's interested in you.

It's hard to describe on a forum, but keep your eyes open for both psychical an emotional sign of interest.

Also, then you can tell him how you feel. Do what you normally do with him and when things look good (you guys are having a great time, etc.), tell him then how you feel. Just be like "I really love spending time with you..." and those cliche lines. They always seem to work, that's why they're still around today. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have an aversion to what I call "reading the tea leaves". That's trying to figure out what somebody's thinking via external clues. You want to find out? Nudge it forward a bit and see. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. george678

Thanks Lex what do you mean by nudge it foward a bit?