1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sister is...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Danny19

such a B*tch.:***:.sorry for that. But i just cant stand her sometimes. She is hypercritical of everything and anyone. She seems bipolar too. She is always criticizing me. Because im fat, because my shirt has a string, too much hair, this color doesnt go on you... and im not exaggerating it. Im quoting what she has told me before. She criticizes everyone in my family. My mom, dad, other sister, and anyone else, even my dog. If my mom's hair is crooked then she starts. If my mom sneezes she starts. When i eat i stick out my fingers and she starts calling me gay,(even tho i pretty much am) it bothers me cuz its a habit. i get it from my dad, He eats like that too. and she is the only person that thinks its wrong. I just cant stand her. For example, Today we were eating and she starts saying why my moms bf bought pizza if im fat. And since she is studying to be a nutriologist, she has been studying this for 6 years and still in a community college with no degree what so ever, she starts reading the nutritional facts of the labels of everything i eat and drink. She started saying i eat a lot and what not, so i just couldnt stand it and went to eat by myself in my room. She feels as she is perfect. If she does something wrong she has to find someone to blame for it. Like, yesterday she told my mom she is sick because my mom spread it to her when she doesnt even see her. If she drops a cup its my fault for distracting her. its so frustrating that she thinks she is always right and everyone else is wrong. :tantrum:

i just cant stand her sometimes, i want to insult her everytime. She is the one person that pisses me off the most. I want to beat her up. I tried ignoring her but its hard to not get mad. When i come out she would be the last person to know. i just dont know what to do? its soo frustrating!! :bang:

2. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Danny

Sorry to hear you have a sister like that,but dont let her get you so frustrated.When she starts mouthing off,just go along with it and laugh.If she says your fat just say no fatter than last time you told me.If she says your gay, say oh im fat and gay now,anything else you may have noticed that needs bringing to my attention.

When she realizes her remarks are like "water off a ducks back" she will be lost and may well leave you alone,to pick on other family members who may well rise to her challenge.

Alternativately try to see if you could get your other sisters on side,maybe even come out to them(age depending) then all of you as a family could start putting her in her place whoever she is having a go at.

3. Danny19

well Ive tried going along with what she says but it always gets to me first. And honestly she will always find a way to hurt me. And i only have one other sister and she leaves in Mexico. And she is 2 faced, last night after that whole situation she told me to go to the store with her. I said no. But she made me go with her because she always takes me to places i need to go since i cant drive yet. At the store she was acting like nothing happened. It bothered me that she does this.

4. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think you should just flip on her like turn and yell why are you such a bitch or cu*t if you want to be really mean and see what she does.