1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im confused..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Danny19

Ok so lately ive been really confused.

I know for sure that I like guys. I havent had a doubt of that. But since I was younger I would think I was Bi. I liked guys & girls. Ive had crushes on girls and I Think that a few girls are hot. However, these past few weeks Ive been doubting myself. I dont know if I actually do like girls anymore. There are days that the only thing that I like are guys. And other days I like both. I dont know if my attraction to girls is fading away. Have I always had a sexual attraction to girls, or is it that I just know that they are beautiful, just not for me. Also, i thought since i get turned on by nude girls then it means that I like girls. But a few days ago I read an article about being gay or bisexual that said just because u get turned on by one gender doesnt mean you actually like them. This made me think, am i really attracted to girls, i have had crushes on them. :bang:

I just dont know what to think anymore. What should i do? :confused:

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I'll say stop thinking about it. At least thats what worked for me. I'm not going to solve it any time soon, so might as well just enjoy the ride.

I have a similar thing, even though I hate admitting that I sometimes feel completely confused. I know I like guys, but the attraction to girls either goes really high or really low and seems to change with days xD

Wish I could give you a better answer.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't rush. Yeah, it'd be great to hang out your shingle and say "I AM GAY" or "I AM BI". But apparently you're not entirely sure yet. So let that be your shingle. "I'M NOT SURE YET" or "I'M BI, OR MAYBE GAY". You don't have to choose your team immediately, or even anytime soon. It'll come to you. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. MagicalMatt

You know what? I eventually came out as gay, but I went by bi for a few months because I had had a relationship with this girl in high school for almost a year. I knew I loved her somewhere in there, but what I eventually realized was that either I was never sexually attracted to her, or it was a one time thing.

So I mean, I found my answer, but it took a bit. It may take even longer for you.

Just...don't give yourself a label! I take my label because it fits, not because I gave it to myself. But if you don't even know what you are, how can you label that?

Big LOVE

5. Danny19

ok i get it. Thanks guys.
    Your right, Ill just wait until evry piece fits in my life.. Hopefully it wont take too long.
    thanks again.. :slight_smile:

6. Gambit

I feel exactly the same way. Some days i think I'm completely into guys, other days i find women very attractive. It comes and goes. It is very confusing, especially these days when I think i'm starting to like one of my friends (a girl). I kinda hate it, i would prefer to like just one gender. What I decided is to not waste chances/opportunities to be with either a guy or a girl; eventually i'll figure out what i like better (although so far i havent had any chances haha)

7. george678

It may take a few years yet, but you will know one day.