1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cancelation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fabu2113, Aug 13, 2010.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

I forgot who you go to when closing an account. Does anyone know. or at least piont me in the right direction.plz

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Got to edit your profile. At the very bottom left you will find the bottom you are looking for. Good luck :slight_smile:

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How come you're leaving us my friend? I mean to each their own, I'm just curious why you wish to leave us.

4. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

I guess its time. I cant be at the computer everyday. checking social emails. to think this might be him. I v got things to do. empty closets has been great experience for me.but i have got my things to figure out. i thank anyone who supports and help other people in there need during harsh times.it takes alot of emotional stress and patience as they have prooblems,issues of there own. anyone can save a life.I do want to go on.but I dont want to bother you with anymore poetic nonsense.by the way you are cute.thanks for asking your a great friend.