1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what am i going to do?? please help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Anarchy3825, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Anarchy3825

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Im really lost... I was forced out of the closet, my "friends" hate me, my boyfriend is being really mean,im still worried about how my family will react to me coming out, i get bullied on a daily basis.... like there is nothing good in my life. sometimes i just wanna lock myself in my room... please help :help:

2. MagicalMatt

I think maybe it would help to calm down just a little and evaluate your situation.

Who knows who? Do your friends know your parents? Do you have anything to worry about?

Will your parents be alright with it? What would happen if they weren't?

What can you do to make the situation better?

Are you proud? Because your pride decides if the bullying affects you?

Is there anyone you can report said bullying to? Is there anyone you could at least talk to about it?

Are there any other friends you have that you could go to? Are there any friends you could be making that would support you?

So let's calm down just a little and figure things out. You got this.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you can explain the situation a bit more. How were you forced out? How did they find out? Why is your boyfriend being mean? How did you end up with him?

The better grasp we have on the situation, the better our advice gets. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. Anarchy3825

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    my familys pretty homophobic... its not only that im getting made fun of for being bi, and alhough its the main reason, its not the only thing... i used to be able to take to someone about it, but now i dont... i have friends (2) that ive talked to about it, but it doesnt help... i was forced out because i was stupid enough to trust 2 different friends and an ex bf, then they went and told everyone... my current bf is being mean by everytime were out he will sit there and ignore me, and when im getting pushed around he tells me i have to fight my own battles... i ended up with him because i fell for him, he was nice to me, he was there when i needed him, and he actually cared about me. but then it got like this and my feelings for him are going away