1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tuzzle10, Aug 18, 2010.

1. tuzzle10

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Me and this guy have been hooking up for about 7 months now. He is about two years older than me and we started hooking up right after i told him I was gay. He is not sure if he is gay or straight and now he wants to hook up with a girl. What is this all about? I am pretty confused how you could hook up with a guy for so long and not be gay?

2. concklin

Maybe he is bisexual. Has he hooked up with a girl before? Maybe he wants to give both sides a chance and see how he likes each.

3. Shevanel

Sexuality is not determined by the gender you are with, but the feelings you have on the inside. It's something that can only be truly understood by the individual themselves.

4. tuzzle10

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah he has hooked up with gurls before.

5. concklin

You can only know his true orientation if you ask him about it and he's honest.

6. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

There are gay guys that were married for more than 30 years. Does that make them straight?

Like joey said, sexuality its very complex and everyone discovers what they like in a different way.

If you are emotionally attached to him then this might be a problem and you are going to have to let him know that it bothers you. He would then have to choose what to do.