1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uughh

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Danny19

ok so ive been sort of frustrated lately. Im just tired of being alone. I want someone special in my life. I just feel im not attractive enough for anyone.. And i dont know where to meet anyone. Im not out at all, but i would still like to see someone. Maybe if I can get someone im probably willing to come out..

ugh.. i just dont know what to do.. help?:bang:

2. Mogget

It's common to feel unattractive, and there's not too much to be done about it. Body image is hard to deal with. The best thing is to make sure you're well-groomed, eating and exercising regularly, and dressing well. Oh, and to pay attention to thoughts of ugliness and to mentally refute them.

But the more general feeling of unworth probably isn't just body image. You should probably do a self-inventory of your feelings about yourself and see what else is there, maybe seek counseling or do some self-work.

Finally, coming out is a good idea for boosting self-esteem and -worth. But, and this is important, it won't guarantee you a boyfriend.

3. Connor22

ok well these threads are a dime a dozen so just know your not alone in that sense so let me tell you what I know, meeting someone will happen, just probably in a way you didn't expect and definatly not, well probably not immediatly but it will happen, that said it will help if you try to speed it along for example, join clubs, are there any gay youth projects in your area? maybe if you don't want to be out out you could just say your going to the cinema etc, normal youth clubs are good too so then you don't have to lie, generally uhh be social

Also excersize helps with the self esteem

#3 Connor22, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  4. Allecto

I know how you feel, but you can't really force yourself into a relationship. It just has to happen naturally.

Don't worry, though. There's someone out there for you. :slight_smile:

#4 Allecto, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  5. Danny19

hey thanks guys...

@Liam- The only thing i need to do is exercise..

@Connor- as of now i cant really do those thing because i cant drive and there wont be any way to get there without getting caugh..

@Queenie- thanks, your right.. i just hope that special someone gets here quick..lol.