1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woah I am dumbfounded now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ScorpiusBlue, Sep 22, 2007.

1. ScorpiusBlue

ScorpiusBlue Guest

I had a chat with my sis who is bi...before she always seemed to laugh off stuff when I tried to talk to her. Today out of the blue when we were on the phone...I said something about looking to find a date with a man or woman, and she said it was a great idea! :eek: We kept talking, and I said some stuff...slowly...and she said she kinda had a feeling that I was bi! :eek: Not only that, she says she knew years and years ago :eusa_doh: like she could have said something to me...duh...:bang: Anyhoo she said she felt it wasnt her place to say anything and she knew that when I was gona say something then I would. LOL :roflmao: How am I supposed to know she knew? And after all this time? :eusa_clap Anyhooo she said that it sounds like I am in the same place she as a long time ago and said she supports me in whatever I do and just to be safe. :eusa_danc So now I am dumbfounded on what to say or where to go LOL I still cannot believe she knew before and said nothing...only jokes...wierd :rolleyes: But now that means I am "out" to someone from the "real world". Now what? LOL She says she can't wait for next year's pride parade. LOL She says maybe this time I might be ON a float :roflmao: Well I wouldn't go that far LOL But it does feel nice to know someone I know understands a bit. :icon_bigg

2. neverover

gud for u then. i wonder if my families knew it too...

3. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

That is funny,cool and great all at the same time:thumbsup:You should be on a float,just so you can brag that you've been on one

4. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow! That's so cool that you're out to your sister. Congrats :eusa_clap
    How does it feel having someone of your family know? I bet it will bring you closer together & I hope you can be yourself & not have to worry about hiding it anymore.

It's so odd that some people can detect another person's sexuality. Three of my friends said they kind of thought I was gay before I came out to them, but they didn't mention it previously just in case I wasn't. I'm stunned at how they sensed something before I myself finally put two and two together!! But it also makes me wonder how many other people know as well......:eek:

Anyway I'm sure you'll be just fine having your sister there to help you through this. And it's good that she's bi too because she can really relate to what you're feeling.

5. Bryan

That is really cool that your sister is bi, and that she is willing to help you through all of this. Consider your self lucky, a lot of GLBT people don't have relatives or friends like that. And congrats on coming out!!

6. Phantomblade

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea thats awsome. i wish i was that lucky

7. Tom

Tom Guest

yeah congrats on coming out and a family member of the same orientation must be amazing!

8. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Congrats! I wonder the same thing... I bet my family knows T_T

9. SpikySpice

That was great that your sis is bi and she wnats to help amnd support you, it's great to have a sister who can look after you

And it was cool, it's like u came out without knowing it lol

10. Sam

Sam

Thats great congrats!