1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Learn from my mistakes.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jiggles, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

The things that you think "That's a laugh, that don't harm you in anyway, that's a good idea..." When it comes down to it they do! There's things I have done in the past 2 weeks I deeply regret and they are affecting my chances with things now.

All I want to say to people is think ahead a little. You never know what will happen later on or just around the corner. It might be good at the time but what comes after could make life just hell and shit and wasn't worth the kick! Just think ahead a little. Now what happened to me isn't physical its mental but has taken a few hours of reasoning with someone I'm getting my head back on right but at the same time damage has been done and nothing can be done to repair it. Apply this to anything you do, think ahead you will thank me.

2. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sound advice! It never hurts to think "what's the worst that could happen?" and then prepare for negative effects of your actions (within reason). Just having fun right now can have unfortunate consequences later.

However, your post is terribly vague. And it seems like it was quite a serious situation you ran in to. So if you want to talk about it, don't hesitate doing so. We might be able to give other insights that might help. (And if you don't like it plastered on the public forum, myself and oither staffers are always rachable via PM!)