1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay, straight, or friendly?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hangelob777, Sep 23, 2007.

1. hangelob777

Hey guys, just wanted to start out and say that this is my first thread, and hello! I came from ###, and am looking foward to making new friends here. SOrry long read, but maybe worth it.

Okay, so I am almost 19 (one week) and I go to college. There is this guy I met, and from the moment we met, we clicked. I am not great with guys, I have never kissed by a guy, or had a boyfriend, and am well, a virgin. I don't mind it, but feel that I am ready for a relationship.

So this guy, I'll call him Jay, he is really nice. One day I told him that he reminded me of someone, and he replied saying that well, we had such a great connection, and from the moment he saw me, he knew we would be close. I know that it sounds normal, but mind you, we only spoke to each other around 5 times before that, and they were only a matter of 5 minutes each.

What he also does in class is, I sit in front of him (now I sit next to him), and he would laugh at the instructors joke, and I would also, and he would look to me and smile his gorgeous smile. And I realize I smile so much more now, but that's something else.

Also, he talks a lot, but not like any person I have met, about real things. We talked about dreams one time, and the way he was saying things about how they may mean something true, or signify whatnot. But he strayed into how you can dream about people you only see once in a while (me?) and how dream of people you would never expect to see (me? seriously, me?). He looked at me directly into my eyes while saying these things, and I knew, he was trying to look into my soul. He continued to say, you may even dream aout people you have never seen in 10 years (I just met him, not me. :eusa_doh: ).

I really like this guy, and I have already hurt myself because I fell for a "straight" dude my senior year, but whatever, 2 years later, and I am really liking another guy. Something I had never thought would happen.

I need advice, does he sound like a nice guy, or does he sound like a gay or curious guy, I know there isn't a lot to go on, believe me, my gaydar is killing me right now.

And a personal description may help, it doesn't really, but just a visual for you.

He's my height, around 5 11, slender, he's into BMX, so he has scars and hairy legs(!) he showe me, dark, he's nicaraguan (sp?), 2 piercings in the left ear, one under his lip, the middle one, it's a spike. He always wears a hat, he has allopecia, he showed me. So cutee. Umm, well he is "masculine," but so are most gay and bi men and me. He dressed pretty BMX-like, jeans, shirt, yummy. Ugh, I wish I had a pic, but I did yahoo/google him and there was a pic of him I found because he was in the school newspaper.

Ugh!!! Guys, I see him tomorrow, so I should do more scoping out to see what I can get out of him, and I guess an update would be in order, that is, if I get some feedback, who knows, this may be the start of something knew, or if not, what we can call, the way my life will be from now on. I prefer the former, so thanks a lot, and I look foward to EVERYTHING!!!

Bye guys.

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I hope it works out for ya

3. Grof142007

I will try talking about Stuff that would hint toward his preferences then who knows

4. Bryan

It sounds like he may be gay or bi from the description, but you can tell the best, because only you know him. I don't know how out you are, but if you are out to a lot of people you may want to tell him, and see how he responds. Also, like grof said, try asking him about his taste, or hinting, and see how he responds. Anyway, good luck!!

5. hangelob777

I'm out, but I don't act "stereotypical" I am sort of "straight" if you know what I mean, and I don't know exactly what would be good to ask, any suggestions?

And thanks for the advice, I hope he is gay or bi, I would definately like to start something with him, he is just so wierd, in a good way of course, and cute.