1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

-_-

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by littlejack, Sep 14, 2010.

1. littlejack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    hmph i thought my life was getting better but no of course not, im really suicidal all the time and nothing seems to cheer me up, even the stuff that used to but not anymore. just wondering what i should do, cos i dont really want to die i just want the pain to stop, any help appreciated x

2. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

See if your school has a councilor so something like that or talking to a teacher like a guidance teacher if you have one. Failing that see if you can get to see a doctor about it.

3. littlejack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    arwh i hate my counselor, i want to go see a doctor but im 14 so id have to go with like a guardian wouldnt i?

4. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

I don't think so :slight_smile: Go in and ask. If they think its bad enough they would recommend you tell your parents.

5. littlejack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    aww no :frowning2: ok it is the best thing probaly but is there anything else?

6. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Sometimes there are youth groups about the place with support ingrained into them. I know a few about here that are like that. If they know there is a problem they will go and get the correct people for you. :slight_smile: Your best bet is the doctors.

7. s5m1

I am really sorry you are feeling so bad right now. I know what it feels like and it is no fun. Please know that as bad as it feels now, it will get better. What you are feeling now is temporary. Suicide is a permanent.

I found a few support hotlines in the UK. Please try them. Sometimes, talking with someone can make all the difference in the world. I have also included a link to the Trevor Project’s site, called Trevor Space. It is a place for gay youth to log into for help and support. The Trevor Project is a great hotline in this country for gay youth who are suicidal. Please try one or all of these and then let us know how it goes.

Lesbian and Gay Switchboard 020 7837 7324

Youth 2 Youth (support and advice available) 020 8896

http://www.trevorspace.org/