1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first college essay.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Danny19

well im writing my first college essay. at first i was doing good, but now im on my final draft and i have to write more. But now my mind is blank and im very frustrated. Maybe you guys can help me a little.

the topic is about prop 8. I had to chose one ad from 10 that the teacher posted. i chose
    this one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIL7PUl24hE .. so i have to write about it and i have to go into depth and stuff on what is said and done. I wrote all the obvious but i dont know what else. you guys will probably think of stuff i missed. it has to be 3-4 pages long and i have 2 only. i would really appreciate the help.

thanks in advance

2. HalfInsane

Perhaps give a list of what, specifically, you've already covered so everyone can better think of areas you can expand on/add in. Might be helpful. :wink:

3. titaniumCloset

Mention how children are used a lot of the time (give other examples) to coerce a viewer into doing something "for the children".