1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you ask a guy out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Goofy, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Goofy

I wanna ask out this cute boy at school, but I'm not sure if he's gay or not. >_>

Help? Hints? Advice? Your own personal problem like this? Share your experience. >:|

Ask if you need more information about something.

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it says your a female so are you thinking he might be gay and not interested in girls? It doesn't hurt to ask him out even if he might be gay... all he can say is no. And if you don't have a hunch he is gay for some reason, most guys are straight.... so odds are he is lol. Goodluck. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't got any experience really.

3. factwithinfiction

Well, I don't have much experience either but just ask him if you wanna hang out (if you guys aren't friends already). If you guys are already friends just ask him if he wants to go to the movies with you or something. You don't really even have to say the D-word.

Anyway, the worst he can say is no. We all know that and still we're scared of hearing the word but in reality like how much of importance is he gonna be in ten years if he says no? If he doesn't say yes then it just wasn't meant to be and there would be no reason to be upset because you'll find someone ten times better (still if he says no or tells you he's gay :lol:slight_smile:

Anyway those are my two cents. Good luck! :icon_bigg

Oh and I like your icon by the way =]

4. Goofy

Sorry, I'm Male. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. AlyssWonderland

If you're not already friends with him, just try to get to know him a bit and become friends with him! The more you know him, the less nervous you would be, and the better chance that you won't ask him out if he's straight / miss your chance if he's gay.

6. Goofy

Make sense.

He's not my friend, he's a complete stranger to me, lol.

7. mwhp13

mwhp13 Guest

In my opinion the best way to go about something like this is become friends with the guy first. Since you don't know if he's gay or not, it's kind of risky to just straight out ask him on a date. Say hi in the hallways, sit with him if he has any classes with you, and then move on to hanging out outside of school.
    If at some point you find out he's gay, then maybe you can ask him out. :slight_smile: