1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really struggling today...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by katie, Sep 24, 2010.

1. katie

…with my body image. nothing seems to be looking right. My skin is dire today, my hair won’t play nice and I seem to have this huge bulge around my midrift that I didn’t notice yesterday. I’m meant to be sorting out my modelling portfolio right now, but how can I when I feel so disgusting and keep picking out every single flaw in my pictures??? I’m also really struggling with the desire to cut right now, and I know that my psychologist won’t be impressed if I have to own up to slipping backwards. Ugh. I’m just fed up with today. Someone post something nice on my wall. Please? I need something to make me smile.

2. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

is that you in your avatar? if it is then trust me theres nothing wrong wit ya.

3. katie

yes that is me...but the picture is photoshopped to within an inch of its life! but thank you all the same

4. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

That is a really good picture. If I were a lesbian you'd probably be turning me down right now lol.

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, I've looked at your pics and you're not ugly, plus um you're model!

I can't help but think someone has hard wired you to think you're too fat to keep you from gaining weight. The reality is that since you are a model and I assume you're around other models your compairing yourself to them, there is always someone better (prettier, smarter, thinner, whatever).

Because you're a model you're expected to a -6 size and blah, blah, blah the picture of what corperations want people to THINK they need to be to be beautiful. While you may have to live in that world you don't have to be brainwashed by it.

You're pretty. Blessed and cursed with look you have to maintain.
    You can either find a new career or accept your hottness.