1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird thing going on..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Danny19

ok soo today was weird for me. Im going to college and im in this community which means i have the same people in most of my classes. In those classes there are at least 20-25 students and only 3 are guys including myself.

One of the guys, lets call him H, looked like he had a crush on one of the girls because he kept wanting to talk to her. However this week he didnt try that hard. He didnt even sit next to her in class but they still seemed cool with each other. I never really talked to him until this week. Yesterday he said i looked like a pretty boy cuz i have curly hair and nice eyebrows, i was confused since i dont like my eyebrows. And he has curly hair too so i told him i was gonna call him pretty man since he is taller than me.. cheesy i know..lol.. Anyways i have a sociology class which is my only lecture. I was sitting on one side with a friend, lets call her G, which i recently came out to. and In the same row H was sitting alone but in the other side of the room. G was looking around and saw him. Then she turned to me and asked me if he was cute, i told her he was sort of cute. I was staring and then he looked at me and smiled, then G turned and she said hi and i said hi then i turned away. Since the lecture room is pretty big there was a lot of space between us. Anyways During the whole lecture he kept looking at me, or us. watever, Sometimes i would feel his stare and when i looked at him he would just smile and nod. When i thought he was looking too much i told G and she says he probably likes u. And i just told her i doubt that he is gay. Then when i didnt look he told G to tell me to turn around, i did and he turned away. That went through the whole class period. When we left i didnt want to look at him but i did and he smiled and nodded again. I ignored it and just kept moving on. My friends, which are all girls right now, went to class which again we all have together. When we got there i went to the seat i usually sit and H was sitting behind it and he has for the past week, with his backpack on my seat. When i was gonna sit he moved his backpack and i sat. Then while i was sitting he was like hey pretty boy. And i was laughed and said watever pretty man. while i was talking to my friends he did something like a weird z on my back close to my neck with his finger and i felt tingly and i was like freaked and bcuz it was out of no where. i laughed and turned to my friends and they gave me a weird look. Then we took a test and i finished and i was sitting there, then again he did something but this time on my shoulder, i turned and he just smiled, then he tapped me and told me to call my friend who was in front of me, when i did she turned and then he acted like he didnt call her. And i laughed and turned around. and again he did the thing on my shoulder. I turned and smiled and turned back. When class ended he left first and then i waited for my friends. I didnt pay much attention to it but when my friends got out they were telling me "hey Dan did u like it" and stuff like that, And then they kept telling me "i think he likes u". And i didnt and dont think he does. I asked them wat would they say if i never told them im gay and they said they would think H is gay. I dont think he knows im gay and he looks intimidating and he doesnt seem gay wat so ever.

So im really confused just because my friends mentioned this or i would never notice. what do u guys think? sorry for the long post..

2. Fiorino

My advice would be to not speculate on his sexuality but to come out to him in some sort of way. If he really is gay and really is into you, and if he knows that you're gay too, chances are that he will let you know sooner or later. Otherwise don't worry about it, if he is straight then at least you tried and that is way better than always wondering.

Hope I helped, let us know how it goes!
    :thumbsup:

3. NoLeafClover

Try not to let your friends' impressions guide you too much. Keep looking for signals directly from him and if you get too fed up or confused...ask him.

4. Danny19

yea you guys are right. Im not too ready to come out to him, but im just gonna ignore my friends. He is a guy and is probably just playing around. I always try not to get my hopes up, and im not that into him anyways. I just think if he is gay then great if he isnt then watever.. ill just give it time see wat happens.

5. Darkwing65

Just ask him, 'so, do you wanna make out'?

lol, but honestly from what you've said, i'm pretty sure he likes guys and more specifically, you.

6. Danny19

OK so today was weirder than last time. when i arrived to my last class he was like "hey pretty boy" and smiled, I smiled back Again he sat in the back of the seat i usually sit in..Well i was payin attention to the instructor when all of a sudden he starts scratching my back. I have this thing that when someone scratches the back of my neck or close to it i get kinda turned on. So i was starting to get turned on when he did that. I asked him why he was scratching me and he didnt answer, then a few seconds later he stopped. Honestly it felt nice, but i was uncomfortable bcuz it was in class, it was really hot and when i get nervous i get hot. I thought he wouldnt do anything and then he would whisper "hey pretty boy" and i was like what. And all he said was "ah now u know ur pretty boy haha" i laughed and went back to doing wat i was doing. Then gets up to through something away and when he cam back he patted my shoulder. The chairs we have in class have a rectangular hole in the back towards the bottom. When he was sitting i felt him touch me through there pretty close to my butt crack. All i said was "hey u gotta buy me dinner first... " he laughed and i laughed. And then he started doing something that made me ticklish through there. He stopped for a while. Then the instructor had us do an activity where we turn our chairs facing the person next to us. so he was next to me. One of my friends, B, was facing him. Before we started the activity he asked my friend if i was gay. I was surprised he asked us with me there and knowing i could hear him. I waited to see what my friend would say but she was surprised too and all she said was "what?" and i turned to look at him and said "excuse me", all he did was laugh and say "" im just kidding", I didnt expect that. Then he said me and B make a cute couple. I tried telling him was that she had a boyfriend, and he said to fight for B. And then i said that i didnt like B like that because she is like a sister to me and i tried changing the subject. That was the most awkward moment for me. I was confused how he went from asking if i was gay to B and me making a cute couple . After class, B started saying how now she really thinks H is gay. My friend also decided on how she plans on asking him later why he asked that. All my friends in that class think he is gay because they see what he does. And i think i do to. I hardly know the guy so that he can be playing like that. Honestly i enjoy him doing that stuff, but i just want to know what goin on bcuz he is confusing me. I want to see how the rest of the week goes. Before i start judging

7. Beachboi92

he could be Bi so thats is a possibility but it sorta seems like he is into you. But don't assume anything till you know, i had a similar situation with a "straight" guy who had a girlfriend in one of my classes where he would grab my ass and cop feels and look at me a lot but then would never have any real conversation with me xD just give it some time and see if you can get a direct answer out of him about his sexuality somehow imo xD

8. Danny19

yea i do wanna give it time. I dont like jumping into conclusions before i actually know what going on. Ive never had a crush on a guy, and i dont wanna start with a straight one. Sometimes i see him glancing at me. My friends say the same thing, that he is into me. I told them i hate them now because i never thought of it that way and now i get nervous around him when i wasnt before. They point out things that he does that i didnt know matters. Like before he used to sit on the opposite side of the classroom, now he seats behind me in that class and somewhere around me in the other classes. And the fact that he keeps touching me and scratching my back, and most of all ask if im gay.. I wanted to tell him i was at that moment but i chickened out, however i didnt deny it either.

9. peaceandlies

just come out to him. it sounds like he does think your gay though, by what he's doing.

and also, in response to the 'having a crush on a girl before' thing, people have this thing, where they randomly decide one day to stop pretending. i used to go through the steps of flirting, talking about guy ect. then i just decided to stop lying.