1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My horrible dull life

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bario, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Bario

Bario Guest

My life has come to an absolute stand still. I never do anything with myself, all I do is loaf around the house all day. There is absolutley nothing to keep me busy these days, I dont have a job, I dont go out with friends, I dont even have much to entertain myself with at home. I never do anything and I am getting really sick of it.
    I am managing to get through the days, but each days feels like a year, yesterday feels like 3 months ago. I have 2 weeks until school comes back, but at this rate I wont be back at school for (what will feel like) a year.
    Even my mind is going at glacial pace, I have been on the same though for 6 hours. The tedium is killing me. It isnt just your average boredom that comes from having nothing to do, it is beyond that, it is boredom on a much higher plane. If it keeps going like this, well I dont know what I will do. I swear, I can actually feel myself ageing, it is that bad. Everyday I think about how long my life will be going at this speed, and if I have another 60+ years of this, that I might aswell jump off a bridge right now.
    I cant go on like this.

2. Smile

I am not sure about you but whenever my life starts to come to a still I ask almost all of my friends if they want to hang out. Eventually someone says yes and while we hang out I forget how bored I was, how dead my life was and just move on and start becoming generally happier.

So my advice is: Even if it will sound a little desperate, ask friend after friend if they want to hang out because, for me at least, being around friends makes everything better.

Hope it helps!

#2 Smile, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  3. x2x2x2x2y2

Do things that you like and/or things that'll keep you busy. Go out with friends, exercise, draw, beat a game, paint, write a song, learn how to drive(if you don't already know), play a sport, have a movie marathon. Anything that'll keep you busy and entertained for the two weeks.

And be glad it's only two weeks. My life's been like that for a few years now.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm afraid my advice here is the same as my advice before.

Lex

5. Bario

Bario Guest

The thing is, I would go and find something ot entertain myself, but when I am occupying myself, boredom still drills through my skull. I have occupied myself all day today, but I still wasnt completely occupied. Even mindless tasks dont work, my brain just wont shut up and let me win. Like I said before, this isnt just the sort of boredom that results from being unoccupied, in fact, I wouldnt even call this boredom at all, its more like a mind numbing listlessness that crushes my very soul until its tremendous girth. Its almost like my brain has forgotten how to be distracted, forgotten what entertainment is. Sleep is the only good thing about my life at the moment, those sweet few hours where I am not around to feel the pounding force of dullness.
    Oh well, I guess I will just have to endure it until it goes away.