1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel kinda on my own o.0

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ty, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

I know no gay people, yet alone my age....i could never trust ANYONE with my secret .. grrr :dry:

2. Jim1454

Well you're not alone here. I know it's tough, especially when you're young and living at home with your parents.

Make the most of this forum. There are great people here that you can relate too!

3. Ty

Ty Guest

Thanks:slight_smile: this is the first time ive ever actually spoken out about my feelings regarding...this stuff....so im a little scared lol....

4. pirateninja

I guess it's natural to be scared. For me this is the biggest "gathering" (I don't know if that conveys exactly what I'm trying to say but hey) of LGBT people I know, most of my friends are straight so I don't really get the chance to talk to people about it much, but I think this place gives a great outlet.

5. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know exactly how you feel, but I'm a lot older so it's not as difficult for me to try to come to terms with this, although you've made great steps by finding this forum.

You've just got to take it slowly and not beat yourself up about it. I imagine (cause I don't know any other gay people) that they are out there, they're just keeping it quiet like you. Hopefully as time goes on you'll find that you trust your friends or family enough to tell them, until then keep posting about how things are going

6. Ty

Ty Guest

Thanks alot!
    I feel much better now that im actually talking to other people about this, it makes a change from keeping it to myself.
    Hopefully i'll make a few friends here aswel :slight_smile::icon_bigg

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    ThatCrazyThang....I KNOW you will make lots of friends here! These are the greatest people EVER! You are certainly not alone. We're here for you and will support you in this life journey. (&&&)

8. SpikySpice

Right since that you feel lonely on your own, you just express your emotions here , im sure people here will listen

And I used to feel the same way like you, an dI know how it feels. But tell you what, evefrytime you feel left out, is everytime taht make you feel kinda stronger you know what i mean, because it practices you to be on your own, but I know it 's hard cuz ur 14

But you will have more strength to come out to people once you get older, you wont even believe how brave you will be, it happened to me too, now i feel m,ore confident about my sexuality, and it dosent matter what they say bout me, I am still me

9. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, it is quite easy to make friends here. It's quite a great place. btw, you're not completely alone, there are a lot of us out there. I heard there was a massive LGBT meeting in Australia not too long ago.

10. Ty

Ty Guest

Thanks for all your responses, guys, it gives me a really good feeling :slight_smile:

Its just i have to have two personallitys, my public one and my private one, although there not that different, its just not really me...but then can you really be yourself + popular? :dry:

11. pirateninja

I think we all have things that we don't like to share with people we know, because they have certain opinions about us. Even if you don't feel yourself in "the real world" (forgive me for calling it that) here is a place where I've found people to be more accepting than other places. The truth is I have a male alias that I like to use on other forums and even myspace, because sometimes that is how I feel I should be. I don't like lying about myself but I sometimes feel ashamed of how I really feel. But here is a place where you can just be yourself and lets you feel comfortable as yourself.

12. Ty

Ty Guest

You put it really well pirate :slight_smile:

I feel happier now.........