1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what doe he want?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danny19, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Danny19

Well if you read my other post
    (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38947)
    you would know what has been happening.

To start it off, this guy is still doing and saying stuff to me that make me wonder if he is gay or not. He is really hard to read and i dont know what he wants. On Tuesday in class he was singing this song, an one of my friends, which we will call G, asked him what he was singing. All he said was a song, and then G was like louder, I turned around to look at them and he said oh ok ill sing you a song, i will dedicate it to u. I was flattered yet confused. Then Me and my friend, N, were talking how I was going to the gym, then he turned around and asked me were i went, and i told him the school gym. He was like "oh you go to that one, ima go too to get my abs back, we can be workout buddies." I told him that was cool and class ended and we left.
    Now today was weirder. In my first class Me and my friend N, G, and B were talking. I told them that i was sore since its been awhile since i worked out. I told them i used the "booty maker" which is what i call the machine. He turned around and asked what a booty maker was, i told him and he laughed and said ok i get it. In my second class him and another girl sat in front of me and my friends. He turned around again and said that he was going to work out today with me, that we were going to be work out buddies, I laughed and then he said we could use the booty maker together. Then he mentioned that squats would help me get a big ass, Then my friend N, said oh really, and what would you do to it? (referring to my butt) he said "I would hit it" he laughed and I laughed because i got nervous and my friend was like really? and he said no im just kidding, but it took him a while after that to answer. A few minutes later we had to get into groups. I got into mine he got into his, After a while he yelled "hey pretty boy" which is what he calls me idk why tho. and said that i have a big ass. I was surprised he said that, which meant he was checking me out. And the fact that i barely have an ass made me laugh.

He has been doing things like touching me in my back and stuff since thursday, I honestly dont mind because he is kinda cute. But i want to know if he is gay or straight. I feel like sometimes he hits on me, but im bad at reading those signs. All of my friends now say they r pretty sure he is gay, he is just hard to tell. I really want to know whats up with him, but i dont want to ask him cuz i get nervous around him after all this. and a friend said she was gonna ask him in private if he is.

but what should i do? any advice is greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance

2. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

Show him a link to this thread?

Short of that, get your friend to ask him. He might not be as open to tell her if she asks him tho.