1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Hook Up or Not ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by seth381, Oct 1, 2010.

1. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Since last here I outted myself totally and then recently on facebook someone from my school messaged and friended me. Anyhow point is they are interested in me and I am interested in them but I just don't know it is all too confusing to be honest. I think he has a habit of lying or not giving much details such at first being gay then bi and various other things. Anyhow is it really that wrong to hookup with someone ? I got advice from friends but I still don't know.

2. D_Alejandro

I think that as long as you are safe and ready. Also, consider this: Will you regret it after? If you have any type of doubts, I would not do it at all. If not, feel free to explore. Like I said, just be safe. You only live once and you're only young up to a certain point!

3. OontzOontzOontz

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it's necessarily wrong to hook up with people, but be cautious about it, especially if you've heard some negative things about this guy.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's nothing wrong with hooking up so long as you feel comfortable doing so. This guy seems to be giving you some questionable vibes, and so I'd pass on him, and wait for somebody you feel more comfortable around.

Lex

5. seth381

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think I will pass on it anyhow he also seems like closet case and I don't feel like getting mixed up in that because it could be a mess. I did think of if I would regret and figured most likely no also I considered would I care if anyone ever knew and that was a no too.

#5 seth381, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010