1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Met this girl. Now I don't know what to do!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by zoeee, Oct 3, 2010.

1. zoeee

Okay, help needed here! SoI met this girl at a festival this summer, about 6 weeks ago. Since then I haven’t stopped thinking about her. The thing is, I only met her on the train, we talked for about 2 hours and had a great time. I don’t know if she’s straight or gay or bi or whatever, but I can imagine her not being totally straight, so I’m not hopeless yet! I saw her one more time at the festival but I didn’t speak to her.

After the train ride, the only real things I knew of her that could help me to contact her were her first name and the city she’s from (not exactly close to where I’m from, bugger!) So I wasn’t very optimistic to ever be able to talk to her again, tried to find her on facebook and failed. Now however, I have found out her facebook (over someone I know over the internet…complicated) and I don’t know what to do.

I don’t know whether I should add her, as I think it would come across so weird and creepy. I mean, what am I gonna tell her how I found her on facebook? And what do I wanna achieve with that? Come one, I know how it’s gonna end: she’s “interested in men!” anyway, gonna be weirded out by me stalking her to find out her facebook =D and that’ll be it. Still…I just can’t stop thinking about her. She has everything I want in a girl, looks-wise and she seemed so kind and genuine and we had very similar interests. What would you guys recommend me to do? If I add her, what should I say? “hi, it’s me, creepy-girl, you probably don’t even remember me..”?!

Thanks heaps!

2. kizza111

I'd say go for it, you'll regret it if you don't. Just say you thought it'd be nice to keep in touch, talk to her for a few days on facebook and then maybe move it further.

3. Lebowski45

Yeah I agree with kizza. What have you got to lose really? It'll bother you otherwise if you don't. If it doesn't go the way you want it to then at least you tried. And yeah, as kizza says, just play it cool and make it out as though you came across her page or whatever without specifically hunting for it (I don't actually use facebook so I could be talking absolute rubbish there mind you). But if its on your mind, may aswell add her and see what happens. Either way it'll offer a resolution to the current situation, not adding her will only make you constantly wonder.....