1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi again!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tijuana212, Oct 6, 2010.

1. tijuana212

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I had an account on here under another username, but with my recent paranoia of people magically googling my universal username, I've given up trying to recover it. Point being is that the server doesn't like that account anymore. I requested to have my password reset a few times; I got the first reset e-mail, but the follow-up one that takes you to the actual reset page never came. :S

So, I'm taking this opportunity to start anew. :slight_smile:

My name's Glen, and I've posted before about some struggles I've been having with gambling addiction and depression, as well as plenty of other things as I've been going through the coming out process. You guys are a wonderful group of people, and I consider myself lucky to be a part of the community. :slight_smile:

Anyway, my parents recently got divorced, and it's been complicated. I just go back and forth between both parents because, in all honesty, I can't stand either of them for long periods of time. My mom's having a mid-life crisis and trying to relive her early 20s, and my dad is just a miserable wreck whose drinking sometimes makes him a bit... odd.

My best friend in college also had a fight with his mom when he went to get some medical work done in a larger city. His mom drove him, and she basically said that she can't have his evil lifestyle around her family. He didn't even come out to her. It was just based on the fact that he no longer goes to the Mormon church and has gay friends.

So, yeah. That's my life at the moment. I'll start posting some more to get back into the swing of things. :slight_smile:

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember you! Good to see you back again. :slight_smile:

3. tijuana212

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :smilewave

I reckon I remember you, too!
    It's good to be back. I didn't realize how much I missed you guys until I couldn't log on. :wink: