1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really stuck in life....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Just08, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Just08

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really don't know what to do with my life right now. I've had a crush on a guy for almost 6 months....he is also the only person that I've come out to. when I finally found the nerve to tell him that I really like him he told me that he has already been dating for awhile. He seems like he doesn't care that I like him. I understand that he probably will never like me, so I'm trying my best to just let my feeling pass, but it's really hard..I'm feeling really depressed..I don't know what to do....I tried to come out to other people, but I just can't...maybe I'm not ready. I really want to date, but I don't know what to do or where to go. It's hard for me to make friends..so finding someone special seems almost impossible right now. Has anyone else been in a situation like this?...Is there a way to help get over my sadness and confusion over my predicament? :tears:

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I know I told this guy that I liked for 9 yrs that I was bi and really liked him.He said he wasn't like that,so I got really depressed and had to learn how to deal with it.I decided to take a break from him for a while to help get over him so I can't get down when seeing him with someone.I always had a hard time making friends to:confused:pportunity comes and I had always let it go away.I decided I had to learn how to enjoy life without the one I truly want,and with the friends I don't have.I was extremely lonely and depressed for those reasons until I found this place and the people I talk to on here.....Sometimes you have to accept that some things weren't meant to be or that they will have to wait.Rough times are here and you have to try and be patient and wait for the better things to come.I don't know if he does care that you like him,but I'm sure he noticed,and if he likes you,he'll remember that!Sadness is hard to get over...and confusion....well your gonna have to figure out what it is your truly confused about,and learn to deal with it in some way.If you think your not ready to come out to other people,then maybe your not.Patience is what I recommend.It can be your friend,if you allow it.If something doesn't go your way now,just think"It'll be better and it might happen later".
    I know this might be a long read,but I hope it helps you and that you are able to be patient and learn your life.Oh and the friend thing,just try your best at finding people you have things in common with,thats the best way to go in my book.Good luck buddy!(*hug*)