1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by confused102188, Oct 19, 2010.

1. confused102188

I'm totally crushing on my best friend lately. He's really hot but really straight. He knows I'm gay and totally supports me. Ever since I told him I was gay its like he never wears a shirt around me and I'm afraid he's gonna catch me totally eye fuckin him. The other day he came out in just boxers and I could see his bulge. I couldn't get my eyes off it. We still hang out all the time and do what we always did. Work on our cars and stuff. He's soooo freaking HOT and I don't want to have a crush on him. I guess I know that I need to stop myself I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You just start being a bit more honest with him. Do it in a friendly, smiling way, though. So if he comes out wearing nothing but his boxer shorts, you could say something like "And now wearing just boxer shorts? Wow, if you were gay, I'd swear you were flirting with me." Or you could say "Don't pick that outfit if you don't want me ogling ya." Again, say it with a smile and a sense of humor. He'll presumably get the point. :slight_smile:

This is, of course, assuming you want it to stop. Many guys wouldn't.

Lex

3. RedState

I'm not saying this guy is gay at all, because it is obvious that he is not. But if he has just now started to run around scantily clad (when he found out you were gay) when you are around it sounds like he may be simply fucking with you a little bit. Why? Who knows. If he knows he's a good looking guy maybe he get's some sort of thrill for it or some kind of confidence booster. People are weird sometimes like that.

But Lex is right, approach it in a casual way. The "if you were gay I would swear you were flirting with me" is a pretty good line to approach it.

4. confused102188

He knows he's hot anybody would. Straight guys would think he's hot lol. He has longer shaggy surfer hair a beautiful face, a amazing body with those lines that run down from his stomach below his pants. Omg his legs are sexy too. I have to admit I like it when he's shirtless around me. I'll always think he's hot that wont change I just don't want things to be awkward.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They ARE awkward. You're crushing on him. To the point where you're getting flustered. That's about the definition of "awkward". So either suck it up, or say something so he keeps some of that straight hotness under wraps. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. LiamAU

I can admit I'm in the EXACT same situation as this - literally (well except for the fact that my friend doesn't know I'm into guys too) :3

- this has inspired me to create my own topic now! :slight_smile: