1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Hardly Speak

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dare2bProud, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Dare2bProud

Do you ever get to the point where you there is so much going on at many different angles that you can hardly speak? I have all these built up frustrations and annoyances that all I could do today is go outside and kick a tree! Life takes so many twists and turns, I just need consistency and promise right now! I don't even know where to begin!

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Well, it's good that you found an outlet for your built up frustrations and annoyances.

Not sure if this will help, but why not try working away on one thing at a time. Start with the thing that you can address or begin to tackle at the moment. Once you have that under control or feel you have made some progress on it, start to address another thing/issue that causes you to feel frustrated and annoyed.

3. jacobjake23

jacobjake23 Guest

i like to write down all of my thoughts (typing is easier for me)

it wont make sense but i just type and type and type. i often feel better after i think i got it all out (sometimes doesn't happen) but then i can go back and read what i thought at that point, give it a try :slight_smile:

4. Jim1454

I often feel overwhelmed here at work. The list seems so long that I'll never get to everything. But putting it off only makes the situation worse. So I tackle one thing at a time and things slowly improve. While the overall list seemed insurmountable, I find that one task at a time is quite easy to do.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do. I just have built a mental "in box". Whenever yet another crisis emerges, I just mentally "put it in the 'in box'", and know I'll get to it when I can.

Lex

6. darkestknight

Try to write up one issue at the time. Then the next one.

Then, ask yourself how to solve the issue, or talk and discuss to someone about each issue.

Breaking the issues into small parts will make your life easier, and more relieving. :slight_smile:

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get a livejournal account and vent :slight_smile: