1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if he meant to or not..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by manoverboard09, Oct 27, 2010.

1. manoverboard09

Haven't posted in a while! So okay, I have this guy friend and he's gay. Apparently I was very late to learn it but I always had a hunch. Anyway.. today he asked me to take a picture of him and it just so happened to be on a picture of his (or someone elses) penis. Now he doesn't know i'm bicurious but maybe he could suspect it.. do you think he MEANT to do that or it was just an accident? I mean, I didn't say anything.. I just took the picture and went about my business. :eek:

2. NoLeafClover

Unless he sees penises all the time and has become so desensitized to the sight of them that leaving a pic of one up on his phone is as normal as scratching his ass, then no, he meant for you to see it.

If I had a dick pic on my phone, I'd be sure to keep it clear of the screen unless I wanted someone to see it, ya know? I suppose that's a personal thing, but I can't imagine too many others feeling differently. I could be wrong =)

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, so the camera (or phone) was already ON a picture, and it was of a penis. I sat there reading that line for a minute, trying to figure out how you take a picture ON a penis. :slight_smile:

Does it mean anything? Not necessarily. I would've said something, myself. "Well, I doubt the picture will be as interesting as this previous one..."

Lex

4. manoverboard09

Okay, wait let me rephrase. On his phone when you're using the camera there's an icon on the corner of the screen that shows the most recent picture taken. It wasn't like it was ON the picture itself. But like.. wouldn't he remember what the last picture he took was of?!