1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit of a rant

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bario, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Bario

Bario Guest

The title says it all, I hate them, all of them. They piss me off so much, all the time.
    Dad just sits around all night drinking, being annoying, and just plain being a dick. When he is sober he is a condescending arsehole, who thinks his opinion is greater than everyone elses.
    Mum is a judgmental, racist bitch. Always complaining about something, stereotyping someone, or bitching about how she hates her mother. Just because a couple of people who just so happened to be aboriginal beat up my little brother, it doesnt mean every aboriginal is tainting our country you stupid bitch.
    My older brother is a self centered pig, always leaving mess lying around, eating the 'last one' of everything, and watching tv/listening to music really loud when people are trying to sleep.
    My little brohter is a pompous moron, he has a really poor attitude, and he plays the tough guy, even though he is a wuss. He thinks that he is above everyone, and that school is beneath his talents. And he always uses up all the hot water.
    I really just hate them all, and I will be glad to wash my hands of them when I can. I have no privacy, no say in anything, and everyone elses problems always come first.

2. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you talked to them about any of this?
    They won't know you have issues unless you sit them down and talk to them. And as their child, you can appeal to their natural feelings towards you as family. if you need to hurt them a little for them to hear you, then so be it. You can't be expected to deal with all their shit if you're seriously that bothered.