1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In deep shit

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bario, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Bario

Bario Guest

It has just struck me that I am failing most of my classes. I can probably make up the lost points with some extra classes nest year, or if it comes to it, I can do a 'yr 13', but I really dont want to do that. I have dig myself into a hole, and I dont know how to get out. I'm pretty sure I have ruined one of my majors too, now I wont have enough majors to get my yr 12 cert.
    Last semester I got mostly C grades, which I was happy with, a pass is a pass. But this semester, I will be getting at least 3 V grades, and I wont have enough points for my yr 12. It is too late to fix it, unless I am prepared for 48 hours solid studying, and 2 orals next week. I cant do that, no human can.
    I'm freaking out, I have ruined my life with my stupidity, putting things off. I wont be able to fix this and it will screw up the rest of my life. Yet another stupid fuck up that will ruin my life.

#1 Bario, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
  2. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's not true and you're being way too hard on yourself.
    Where there is a will there is a way. Just from here on out, you'll have to try really hard to accomplish what you want. Just remember how important school work is to do. I had a lot of trouble in High School too, but I found something I enjoyed, passed the classes I needed and kept going.

My suggestion, talk to the teachers your having trouble with. Usually they can be understanding and will totally support you if you tell them you want to change and become a better student.

It just takes some of us a longer time to get the hang of school work. I wasn't a good student until the end of my sophomore year of high school... Things change as soon as you find something you enjoy that you can work towards for college.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>I am prepared for 48 hours solid studying, and 2 orals next week. I cant do that, no human can.

They say that there are times when we find out just what we're made of. Perhaps this is one of those times. Turn off EC, and start hitting the books.

Lex

4. matty123

yep, you can either be the person that gives up now and always thinks they have fucked up their life, or you can be the person that turns round that bad situation by working their asses off, and then you can look back in years to come and be proud of yourself!

5. Bario

Bario Guest

I am working on it, but I am getting no where. I dont even have my sheet for the assignment anymore. Two of those classes I am prepared to fail, I can make up the points by studying my arse off next year, but its my major that I am worrying about. I cant get this assignment done without that sheet, and it is worth 35% of my overall grade. GUH! What use is climatic requirements for a tomato enterprise in india if I cant format it into a proper assignment.

6. Bario

Bario Guest

Ah, I just checked my student diary, and it turns out I only need 17 standard units and at least 3 T or A minors, (I could have sworn I needed a couple of majors, Ill have to ask someone at school tomorrow) to get my yr 12, so I can let these classes slide. I am still going to try and get up to date with this major, but its a relief to know that Im not screwed if I dont.

7. Lmont

Lmont Guest

I'm glad to know that you may be able to make it through this! Remember to always stop and breathe before taking action or freaking out. Sometimes over sensitizing things make it worse!

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just don't get too comfortable. You might end up needing some wiggle room. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. Lmont

Lmont Guest

Yeah, what Lex said...take this time to put yourself in a position where you will never have to worry about being in this situation again!

10. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wont lie, I have no idea how your school system works at all.
    Sounds confusing, just do what you need to do! lol