1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh hey its me again.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Koll, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Koll

Remember my previous thread? [http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39597&page=2]

Well I finally went for it a few days ago*. Got really touchy, feely, etc. Surprised actually. I'll spare details but it ended with us cuddling naked. You all know the rest.

So uh. new question then. What now? He doesn't see it as a relationship quite yet, But more of friends with benefits (Didn't think "Friends with Benefits" made out for an hour. :dry: )

But I can put my hand in his pants and he simply doesn't stop me- He does so as well, but more so when he's in a calm mood.

I have a few more questions.

A) He turned 17 on the 3rd. Now, That makes a "2 year kind of thing" since I'm 15 until March. (1 year, 4 months difference) Any legal issues I should be aware of incase someone finds out (Parents..?)
    B) How should I go about going further.
    C) He's really religious though, Is there anything .. there, again I should be aware of?
    D) He seems really down about his.. Erm, size. Its almost a complete inch below mine, and with the age difference, it seems even worse. Anything I can do to.. Erm, I guess not "Fix" it but make him feel better?

And before anyone asks, He's not "Seducing" me or anything creepy like that. Its a mutal agreement thing, I guess. We don't think much of age because I'm an early bloomer.. aha.

#1 Koll, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I will answer the question that I can:

A) Currently there is no legal issue as you are both minors. Depending on your location, the age of consent varies. When he turns 18, and you're 16, if the age of consent where you live is 17 there might be some issue.

Basically what the age of consent laws say, is that when you're at a certain age you can decide for yourself whether or not to have sex and with who. (Although there still are other restrictions that are not relavent to your case.) But due to there only being a 4 month difference between you turning 17 when he is 18, I'm sure everything will be fine.

B) My suggestion is to just wait. I don't have any experience with this though.

C) Not really. He obviously doesn't care about homosexuality or sex before marriage. Besides him going to church on Sundays, there's nothing you should really know.

D) Classic guy problem. Just express how much you love it. :wink: He'll get over it.

3. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

4. Koll

Alright, so I just did my homework.

He's bicurious and afraid.. Of what? I don't know at the moment. Probably judgement of the community and perhaps himself..

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2010 at 10:49 PM ----------

Thanks for your reply. We're from ontario :grin:

5. Jay

Jay

About C: There might be some feelings of guilt or shame after the first couple of times, remind him that God loves him no matter what. He might even cry or freak out. Give him his space and be supportive. If he quotes the Bible or anything else related against homosexuality, let him know that those rules were valid long time ago and if all of them were still true, then he better not use mixed fabrics, eat shrimp or shave. =)

6. Koll

I'm not sure what to do now. he's not very opinionated and he seems.. regretful. He says he enjoys it, and he doesn't regret anything- He says I'm depressive, which I am because I lack some sort of emotional stability from him.