1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-Homo Hate Websites

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RAJ Aladdin, Nov 11, 2010.

1. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

For a paper I have to find websites dedicated to hatred and write an essay on it. It's actually a really interesting assignment. So, I wanna crack down on websites that focus on hatred towards Gays...so I'm asking;

Do you know of any really evil websites that target gays that you would totally love to obliterate? I wanna fight against this (which is part of the assignment) so what do you think?

I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to ask such a question but I'm doing this because I WANT to fight this. I ask this for EDUCATIONAL purposes. If an EC moderator wants to take this off that is fine by me BUT my intentions are pure. Some classmates are doing papers on websites that are racist, some that are Neo-Nazi, some that are anti-Semetic, Islamaphobic, etc. I wanna crack down on homophobia, particularly (being a proud Christian) the websites that focus on Christian-based homophobia.

I've got one site by Phelps...are there any others?

2. x2x2x2x2y2

Idk any sites, but try googling it. I'm sure you'll find some websites that way.

3. Mogget

Start with Focus on the Family. They're the biggest in America. Not just anti-gay, but also anti-woman.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    God Hates Fags
    Focus on the Family
    National Organization for Marriage
    Exodus International
    Etc...

5. Fargo

Fargo Guest

I believe Straight Pride has a website

6. adam88

"Fundies say the darnedest things". Great website that collects homophobic, racist, anti-islamic etc. quotes and links to the sites where they were found. :slight_smile:

7. peaceandlies

8. AlyssWonderland

http://www.cwfa.org/main.asp

Concerned Women For America. They're all about forcing Christian beliefs onto America and nearly making it the official religion of the US. I haven't seen alot of their stuff but stuff I've seen (like a page organizing a school walk-out for their children to oppose Day Of Silence), it can be pretty bad.