1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell him

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Happy Vampire, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Happy Vampire

So few weeks ago I met an amazing guy and began to develop a crush on him while we sat there and talked a bit. I've seen him a few other times around school and I try my best to get myself to stop and talk to him. Some times I succeed and other times I keep walking. I'm very shy when it comes to people I have crushes on. Normally I'm pretty outgoing so it is a huge personality shift.
    Anyway I just want to tell him that I like him. But I can't seem to find a good way to go around it. And my friends are no help right now. All of their ways are either borderline creeper or something I can't even imagine doing. And I know I can't just walk up to him and say I like you. Again I'm too shy around him.
    So does anyone have any advise I could use?

2. x2x2x2x2y2

From what I see, there's not much you can do besides talk to him more and eventually tell him.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! From what you have mentioned, I would suggest to keep talking to him for now. Maybe just mention casually to him 'lets go for a coffee' or 'hey, you wanna grab a bite to eat?' and keep talking with him. As you get to know him some more, you will get more comfortable around him. Perhaps even more outgoing.

Also, the more you get to know him, the better you can also place your crush on him in perspective. Sometimes, the better we get to know a person, our feelings for that person are confirmed, but other times, those feeling disappear.

As you get to know him and talk with him, opportunities will open up for you where you will be able to tell him as to how you feel about him. Once the time comes, it doesn't really matter as to what you say or how you say it. It can simply be "I like you and was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me."