1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know what to do :S

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Nov 15, 2010.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

So this is what happen: I added this guy on facebook, he is gay and goes to my school. So I added him and after 2 days he said he likes me and I was like ok but I wasnt searching for that so I said we could be friends. He asked me if we could try something and I was like no but he was so nice with me and he said cute things and stuff so I felt good when he did that. One day he said I was weird, smething like this: Your weird because you said you dont want me like that but you look for me a lot.
    And I guess he was right after a few time I stareted lookgin for him a lot like i went with him on recess or at the last period. But Im not sure if I want something with him or what :S.
    He just said me via msn he was talking with a guy he likes and I felt bad :frowning2: but I still thinking that maybe I dont want something more, just friendship with him. Do you think is just because he made me feel so good with all the things he said to me?

2. Happy Vampire

I think you may have developed a slight crush on him because he treats you nicely. I'm not saying you need to act on it though. That is your choice.

3. maverick

Yeah, no need to fool around with him just because he's nice to you. Don't feel any pressure to do so.

Gay school-kids should not get stuck having to hook up with the only other gay kids in their school just because the selection pool is smaller. Wait for college, all the 'mos will be out of the woodwork then. :wink:

4. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Im already at college haha and so far I think in High school there were more gay guys around lol

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It may be that you "want to be wanted". It's not an uncommon thing, actually. You like the attention, and so when he turns it on someone else, you feel the lack. If so, just recognize it for what it is.

Lex