1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same ol', same ol' crush on the straight guy >:(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by XxToshixX, Nov 16, 2010.

1. XxToshixX

Sooo yeah....it happened. I've been talking to this guy that I hadn't really talked with for the past couple days and omg hes so sweet :3.....but he says he's straight. From the way he talks it kinda makes me question it tho. like he said hes wanted to do stuff to guys before and if a guy wanted to jack him off he would let them and such. He said he wouldnt be that turned off if a guy kissed him and yeah. There are a few more examples but I'll only use those. but omg hes pretty much everything i look for in a guy. Damn straightness =(. Oh Well I Suppose.

#1 XxToshixX, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  2. Paper Heart

Straight crushes happen to all of us. I've had mine for 2 years. My advice is to cut it off early. If anything, it sounds like he'll use you for experimenting but not want any intimacy. I think that you'll just end up hurt if he says going in that it means nothing and that at the end of the day, he still likes girls.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! If you find it better not being around him, maybe create some distance and try to get to know others, and spend some time with your other friends. Now that you know what you are looking for in another guy, use that to find someone with whom it could work out.

4. Moonstrike

Moonstrike Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He might just be in denial or shy about coming out. Its probably more likely that its wishful thinking on your part but if you're really desperate you could always get drunk together and make the first move.

If it doesnt work out, blame it on the booze. If it does, get in there :wink:

5. Neo1979

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    he don't sound 100% straight if he's told you he wouldn't mind a guy jacking him off or kissing him! I don't think a straight guy would say this at all. I would suspect he's either bi-curious or a closeted gay. Does he/ has he had any girlfreinds you know of?

6. BrettV

those things he's said can be very misleading. I recommend running away. Quickly.

The "straight" guy that I fell for was super hot before and now he changed his hair and went up about a notch in my book. Gah.

7. titaniumCloset

I have a straight crush right now and I see him every day. He's perfect and I really like him. :frowning2: Run away as fast as you can, I wish I did earlier.