1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I felt bad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Nov 17, 2010.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Yesterday I was talking to this guy who said once he likes me. I said hi to him via MSN he said hi and then he told me he was talking to the guy he likes and that he is so cute and they had date, blah blah. I felt jeaoulus (I dont remember how to write it) and kinda sad anyway I said: well Im glad good luck with him.
    That night I got online and he asked me for 5 pesos air time ( I dont know if its correct, he wanted those 5 for his phone) and then he said thank you very much Ill pay you tomorrow, I wanna talk to you. And I was like tomorrow? and he said ok? and I said ok. But I saw him at school and he was like whatever. I didnt ask him if he wanted to talk :frowning2: we didnt talk.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I understand your story correctly, but it's not entirely clear what's going on. If I had to guess, I'd say (as we say in America) he's "playing" you. Being nice and friendly when he wants or needs something, but being distant when he doesn't need anything. Feel free to ask him next time you see him - "Hey, I gave you some airtime because you said you wanted to talk, but I didn't hear from you. What's going on?"

Lex

3. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

He is nice I mean he is not rude but when I see him at school is little distant. I dont know what to think

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, maybe ask him on MSN then.

Lex