1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gera-Kun, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Gera-Kun

Ok, as few of you may know, i have many crushes...well, there's a certain guy that i like the most...he's one of my best friends which i've know since 6th grade. well, i came out to him like two months ago, and since then, i've grown to like him more, because he's the only guy who hasn't distanced himself from me since my coming out...it seems like he's become kinda closer...well, i'm not sure, maybe it's just my imagination. Even though we finally go to the same school for the first time in 4 years, we still don't get a chance to see eachother much. but when we do, we would alway sgive eachother a handshake, instead of that wierd hand slide and knuckle bump thing that's so common today. but the thing is that now it seams like i blush whenever i see him...and i don't know if he suspects that i like him or something...so i need your opinion. should i like just tell him i like him, or should i just wait and try to find out if he's gay...caue i kinda suspect it for a couple of reasons. please, tell me your opinion on what i should do...

2. try to find out first if he's actually gay because that way here you can avoid telling him you like him and it leading nowhere. You can't take it back once you say you like him so it'll be beneficial to you if you check first.

3. SpikySpice

Yeah, it's better taht you wait to find out if he is gay or not, just be patient. Because in some outcomes, if you tell him and he is straight, he might be freake dout and will hurt the friendship.

4. Gera-Kun

i doubt it'll hurt our friendship...he's not that type of person.

5. SpikySpice

yeah i meant it'll hurt the friendship:bang:

And it'll be a journey for you to fidn out who he is. And still being closed to you after you came out to him arent necessary mean he is gay, soem straight gusy are friendly to gay peopel as well.

I came out to a group of friend ats chool and a straaight guy told me Im still cool, and he dont have a problem with that,a nd gave me a big hug