1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little depressed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Nov 18, 2010.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

A lot of thoughts got in my head this week. Some are from last year about what happened between a guy and I (it went all wrong but we are ok now), others are from my school classmates how I cant be with the guys a lot of time :frowning2: I spend most of the time with girls.

2. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

a little better now

3. maverick

Why don't you hang out with gay guys?

4. Moonstrike

Moonstrike Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why cant you hang out with guys?

5. Pokerface

I actually had the same problem some months ago, I used to hang out with girls most of the time. Then, I realized I was hanging out with girls more than with guys because girls are a bit more mature than guys.

In my case, the problem was that guys my age didn't talk about interesting things, and we didn't have much interests in common... so I started hanging out with older guys, who are more questioning about life and on another level, intellectually.

It was the best thing I could do, because being able to actually discuss substantial matters with other guys (gay and straight) has helped me a lot in so many different ways, like getting to know myself better, for instance. I have made a lot of friends lately, and the best thing is that they're all artsy and stuff. It's been really great.

So my advice for you would be to look for guys who might be more mature, and who you share hobbies and interests with. I hope this helps :wink:

Good luck :slight_smile:

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sad times come and go. In the end all you can do is hope you end up with more sweet then bitter

7. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Well I dont think that the problem is that guys are not mature, cause they are not inmature(at least my classmates) but I would look up for guys who I can talk too. I hope to get more close to my classmates, tho.