1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suicide attempt of mine.....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SorryImNotHer, Oct 6, 2007.

1. SorryImNotHer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It was about 2 WEEKS ago, I cut myself with my moms boxcutter,right down to the bone...the doctors had to fix up my vain and bleed out my arm till it stopped,and then they stapled it,7 across(it didn't hurt,partly because I was numb) but still my point to this story of mine is-if anyone feels like it's the answer-well it's not I learned it the hard way! because if I had committed suicide,I wouldn't have gotten my puppy,and I wouldn't have met my boyfriend!...so when you think life's too tough,just remember this quote my boyfriend tells me all the time..... " When life gets tough,be tougher than life itself!"-D.C

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm glad you survived. Be strong.

3. Ty

Ty Guest

Your story should be an inspiration to everyone considering suicide ~ Your brave.

4. xxAngelOnFirexx

i'm considering suicide. i attmepted it like over 25-50 times in the last year. i was like you going around telling people not to but here i am back were i started after getting 'better'. just saying you aren't out of the clear yet but its good you are looking forward.

5. abercrombieboi

omg hon....thank god you're ok....
    I know it sounds dumb as hell but suicide is like not the way out...like i've very sorta vaguely contemplated it...but then I thought if i did commit suicide then how would I met that perfect guy who i'm waiting for, how i'm I going to help my parents cope with my sexuality, let alone my suicide? And My sis I couldn't do that to her, cuz even though we don't get along she looks up to me....but yea when life looks bleak..look for something to help you hold on...that one glimmer of hope can get you through some real bad times...

hope I helped someone out there,
    -joseito

6. SpikySpice

UIm glad you got through the tough time snad learned oemthing from it

Suicide maybe the answer to those who have weakness...but it's not the way out. Since in life, we have up and down moments, take advantage of good moment to have stength for bad moments

It's life, it's tought, it's not fair, it's all the dumb things taht come to you. But it's traing you to be stronger and tougher, it's like a teacher. But you have to be strong, swalow your tears , bite yoru teeth to move on

And sure, if we die, we will miss all teh good stuffs in life, it's even worse than living in agony and to archive our goals through teh hard dyas, teh we'll be the happiset people

7. Sam

Sam

Glad you are ok. If you ever feel like you need to talk to someone I'm always here.

8. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think we are all glad to hear that you are ok now and in a more positive mindset.

I hate to say it but sometimes it takes a scare like that to snap us back into reality. But it quickly makes you realise how precious your life is, and what you have to look forward to.

Sometimes it's hard to see through the dark times we're facing & it can cloud our judgement to believing life's not worth the struggle. But I think your boyfriends quote says it all and is very inspirational, so thankyou for sharing it with us.

9. Louise

I am so glad that you got help in time. These dark thoughts will probably always be with you in the more difficult moments of your life, it is down to you to find the strength within you to resist them or not be afraid to ask for help from the people around you if you can't do it all by yourself.

Everyone knows that suicide is not the answer but when everything is dark it can seem terrribly tempting. Resisting can be one of the hardest things we have to do but when you do come out the otherside it is SOOoooo worth it. I am really pleased and proud of you. Life is worth living. Be happy (!)