1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz can you help me?...I'm having suicidal thoughts..worse than before....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SorryImNotHer, Oct 6, 2007.

1. SorryImNotHer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm 15,I don't want to end my life but I cant help but think that if I do,all my pain will be gone.........I dont know what to do anymore..it's like I can't do anything right..my grades are failing,my parents fight and say its my fault!

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Nothings your fault! Don't kill yourself, you think its an easy way out, but the pain of you gone lingers on for the rest of everybody elses lives, i should know considering my uncles suicide =[ i know it feels bad, heck ive felt like crap some days and thought it would be easier for everyone if i were gone, but things started getting better =] sometimes you need a bit of help though, so please, explain your situation throughly, we'd all love to help =](*hug*)

3. katmando

There are times where I have felt suicidal and still do at times, but its more of just a feeling. I would never go through with it. Although, there was a point awhile ago where it started to become more then just thoughts. If you do feel this way a couple things remember its okay to have thoughts, but do not act on them. I think at one time or another most people have thought about it. Even people who lead pretty sane lives. But I am starting to realize there are very few sane people out there :wink:

Remember everyone has baggage and issues, but things usually work themselves out. I still have thoughts of sucidal once on awhile(but they are just more of a thought), but I think of all the progress I have made through the years, and I would be throwing it down the drain if I did hurt, harm or kill myself.

If you do not feel like you can talk to your parents. Call a relative, friend, school counsler, or just anyone you can trust. Watch a tv show, movie, or do a relaxing hobby. Sometimes people like to journal, I do not. But it seems to help a lot of people I know.

Also when you think you want "out" think about everyone in your life that has come into your life in one way or another and how sad and heartbroken they would be if you killed yourself. Actually, when I have had suicidal thoughts in the past I sometimes think of the lady who cleans my apartment building. Even though I do not know her that well, we have small talk here and there. I always think she would be heartbroken, if I ever killed myself. She actually is the first person that comes to mind when I think of suicide. But in reality a ton of people would care. Same applies to you.

On a day to day basis, people do not go around saying how special someone is(okay maybe there mate and that doesn't always happen) but usually regular people. It doesn't mean they do not think it, they just do not say it. But people who I do not well come in my thoughts here and there. Like the woman at the post office who is always has a smile in her face and has a great attitude in life, or even Jim on the board. He doesn't know it, but I think from him time to time. Wondering how he is doing.

Keep us posted!
    Justin

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I obviously don't know anything about your parents, but I really do not think it is your fault that they fight. They are just blaming anyone other than themselves, and you happen to be the closest. Don't blame yourself for that, or accept their accusations that it's your fault.

Please feel free to vent your feelings here. People will understand. There are people here in similar situations and people who have got through them. You are not alone.

5. SpikySpice

Dear SorryImNotHer

It is common at your age that you feel depress and about suicide thoughts. Because I know you have lots of pressure , peer pressure, parent pressure, and lots of crazy things that driving you nut

But thinking about suicide is not the best way, I promise. First of all, it will leave pains for others, your parents , your friends, your teachers, your relatives. Even though everybody is blaming you, drop bombs on your head. But taht dosent mena they dont love you, it's because they are having a hard time now, and they want to drop bombs on other people, and you are their daughter, but it's not fair.
    So talk to them, tell them how you feel, expalin to them why yuo have bad grades, tell them it's also because teh pressure they have putting on you

PLease dont die, you have a future ahead, if you die, you wont be able to do thinsg that you want, you will miss your whole life. Even though all good things havnet come to you yet, but that dosent mean tehy dont exist, just be strong, and get help to get through th problesm and pressure

(*hug*)

6. SpikySpice